The submissions should contain original, high quality work, not submitted or published elsewhere. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of ECPPM2016 that will be published by EAPPM and CRC Press / Balkema.
Abstracts (500 to 800 words; no figures) of proposed papers should be submitted as soon as possible but no later than the abstract submission date. Authors will be notified of acceptance by the Conference Editors. Final acceptance will be based upon review of the full-length paper which must be received before the corresponding conference deadline.
Abstracts and full-length papers should be submitted electronically (through the ECPPM2016 web site) in MS-WORD (.doc/.docx) format and should conform to EAPPM specifications (double-column, 12-point Times New Roman font size, 13 point line spacing, 6 - 8 pages). Full instructions and MS-Word templates can be found here.
The consent form for publication can be downloaded here.
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you may register and submit your abstracts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Final Paper Submission Steps:
- Visit http://www.easyacademia.org/ecppm2016 and log in to your account (if you are not logged in already).
- Place your mouse over the submission you wish to upload the final paper to, and extra options will appear at the bottom.
- Click on Update, and you will be able to change your submission details.
- Under the Upload step you can upload the final paper, and under the Attachment step you can upload the completed Consent Form as required.
- When ready, visit the last step to submit the updated submission.
Abstract Submission Steps:
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/ecppm2016, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate format for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the next steps (Title, Abstract etc.).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent. Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- If you are submitting for the Students Paper Competition, select it under Groups
- Select topics most applicable to your submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Easy Conferences Ltd. - Easy CRS