Palm Beach Hotel - 4*
Ideally located, close to both Larnaca International Airport and the town centre, this luxurious hotel with its exotic, spacious gardens and long sandy beach provides the perfect setting for both business and pleasure.
The Hotel has been extensively renovated and upgraded recently and features 5 star facilities and services. The serene Mediterranean coastline laced gently with palm trees and spiced with an abundance of colours, indigenous only to the unique island of Cyprus is the ideal foundation for an equally unique hotel.
The hotel itself and all its 228 rooms, including Royal Suites and Garden Studio Bungalow Suites are equipped with all the modern amenities expected from a hotel of this standard. The rooms are elegantly designed and fresh with Mediterranean color schemes with beautiful sea views, mountain or garden views. Satellite TV, Pay TV, mini bar, central air conditioning - heating, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box, message and wake-up call system, radio, hairdryer, bathroom and balcony are available in all types of rooms.
Food and Beverage
There are 8 outlets within the Hotel:
- La Pergola is the new outside restaurant with its own water features and overlooking the gardens and the blue waters of the Mediterranean. Dinner a la carte, is offered in this beautiful restaurant during most summer months.
- Omega Restaurant: Elegantly redecorated and tastefully furnished, the Omega Restaurant is the ideal venue where international and local cuisine can be enjoyed in style and comfort. Varied entertainment is offered most nights a week.
- The Seabreeze Tavern: Open daily (in Summer Season) featuring mouth-watering specialties, traditional Cyprus dishes and fresh fish during the day.
- The Coffee Shop: Start your day by enjoying an endless selection of breakfast items in The Coffee Shop or outside on the adjoining quaint patio “Palm Court” for a breath of fresh air. Here you can enjoy freshly prepared omelettes and other egg items from our live cooking station, tea, coffee, snacks and a la carte.
- The Beach Bar: Open during the Summer Season and situated on the sea front, the Beach Bar is an ideal place for you to quench your thirst or enjoy your favorite dish at the comfort of your own sun bed. A snack menu offering sandwiches, salads and other items is available.
- The Piano Bar was recently restyled with modern contemporary designs. Take your time and relax here or at one of the other 4 bars of the hotel and enjoy the breathtaking views over the pool, gardens and Mediterranean Sea.
- The Garden Pool Bar: Dive in and swim to the bar where you can also enjoy a drink, freshly prepared salads and snacks.
- The Adelphi Lounge: Spacious recently refurbished in contemporary colours lounge, with a breathtaking sea view, this is the ideal place to unwind, read a book and enjoy an afternoon of tea or delicious ice cream delights.
At your disposal you will find two floodlit tennis courts, a fully air - conditioned squash court, table tennis, an outdoor size swimming pool, an indoor heated pool during winter months and a lagoon style pool at the Garden Studio Bungalows complex. For the more energetic guests, a Water Sports Centre, with instructors, is situated on the beach next to the hotel. It offers scuba diving, windsurfing, water skiing, paragliding, sailing, etc.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 7.7 km, 10 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 14.4 km, 24 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 136 km, 1 hour 34 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 9.9 km, 15 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 7.3 km, 10 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises