Special Conference Rates
Special rates have been secured at Curium Palace Hotel and Kapetanios Odyssia Hotel.
- All below rates are per room, per night, on Bed and Breakfast basis, inclusive of service charge and all taxes.
- Click here to view location map
- Please note that for a half double room you need to find on your own the other person to share with, and use the shared code provided through the registration page www.easyconferences.org/hsr2017. Both persons must select a half-double room and use the same shared code in their registration.
In case you require to extend your stay beyond the booking dates available in the registration system, please contact us at email@example.com
Curium Palace Hotel
Official Rating - ****
In the heart of Limassol, Curium Palace is perfectly placed, closed to the city centre and only a stroll away from the city's most prominent beach. This boutique hotel was designed by Gunsberg, the world-famous Austrian architect and with the recent refurbishment offers the ideal combination of old world elegance and contemporary style, combined with award-winning service, delectable food and high-tech business facilities.
The Hotel has 63 rooms and suites all newly refurbished with air-conditioning, electric key card system, large TV screen with satellite, DVD player on request, high speed wireless internet connection, latest telephone technology with voicemail, , safety deposit box, minibar, services on call and minimum of one balcony.
|Single room||€ 78.00|
|Double room||€ 98.00|
|Half double||€ 49.00|
Food & Beverage
There are 4 outlets within the Hotel:
- Clock Bar: A vibrant bar serving alcoholic drinks and refreshments and delicious snacks.
- Amanjena Pool Bar: Overlooking the swimming pool and the gardens serving fresh drinks and cocktails.
- Amanda's Terrace: Behind the jasmine and bougainvillea in the front of the hotel, serving quality coffees and teas.
- Squish Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers modern eclectic Mediterranean cuisine.
The Hotel provides a well-equipped fitness centre for the athletic types as well as a tennis court with a tennis instructor is available for some extra lessons to improve your game. Alternatively, you can indulge yourself with a swim in the swimming pool or better yet request for a massage or use the sauna to clear your mind and rejuvenate your body.
Kapetanios Odyssia Hotel
Official Rating - ***
Renovated in 2011, Kapetanios Odyssia is a 3 stars superior hotel and is conveniently located in one of the most privileged areas of Limassol in the center only 100 meters from the beach, it offers an extensive variety of facilities and it is renowned for its excellent service, friendly atmosphere and the good food.
The Hotel has 159 rooms all featuring air-conditioning / heating, bathroom with full-length bathtub or shower, TV with international satellite channels, quality Pay TV movie channels, electronic key system, radio, hair dryer, mini bar, and WiFi.
|Single room||€ 65.00|
|Double room||€ 86.00|
|Half double||€ 43.00|
Food & Beverage
Within the Hotel there are 5 food and beverage outlets listed below:
- Diana Restaurant: International and local specialties accompanied with local and imported wines.
- Lido Tavern: Serves à la carte dishes.
- O'Brien's Pub and Restaurant: Open for lunch, dinner or to just have a drink in a traditional Irish bar.
- Pool Bar: Serves long coolers, snacks and ice-creams.
- Piano Lobby & Terrace: A place to enjoy your favorite drink or cocktail.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a children's pool, Health Club and Spa, Massage, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Dates12 – 14 Jul, 2017
VenueCurium Palace Hotel
Abstract submission and academic inquiries:
Prof. Georgios Georgiou
T: (+357) 22892612
F: (+357) 22895352