Registration and fees
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/hsr2017 and create your HSR 2017 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(Up to 31 Mar, 2017)
(From 01 Apr, 2017)
- Both Full & Student registration fees include: daily coffee breaks, the book of abstracts, the Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner. Lunches are optional and can be purchased during the online registration process.
- Accompanying Person fee includes: the Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner
Dates12 – 14 Jul, 2017
VenueCurium Palace Hotel
Abstract submission and academic inquiries:
Prof. Georgios Georgiou
T: (+357) 22892612
F: (+357) 22895352