Call for Workshop Proposals
ICSR 2016, the premier conference on software reuse, invites proposals for one-day and half-day workshops to be hosted in conjunction with the conference. Since software reuse is pervasive in all aspects of software development, workshops on a variety of topics including, but not limited to those listed in the CFP may be appropriate. Submissions in the area of the conference's main topic will receive preferential treatment.
Workshop proposals are limited to 3 pages in length. The proposal should include the following information:
- • A title of the workshop,
- • Names of organizers and their affiliations,
- • A summary of workshop objectives,
- • A statement of why the workshop would be of interest to potential ICSR attendees,
- • A description of the qualifications of the organizers to host the workshop,
- • A preliminary schedule for the workshop,
- • Your estimates on number of interested attendees,
- • Any past experience with hosting such workshops (if having),
- • Any special workshop requirements, and
- • A one-page Workshop CFP (such as the one the organizers would send out to invite attendees).
Please email your workshop proposals to Tommi Mikkonen (email@example.com). Proposals are reviewed as they are received on a first come first served basis.
Workshop descriptions and associated papers will be part of the conference post-proceedings. Springer will be contacted
for potential inclusion in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) (http://www.springer.com/series/7899) series.
Important DatesProposal Submission: 28 January 2016
Notification: 10 February 2016