Registration is now closed
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(up to May 06, 2015)
(07 May to 29 June, 2015)
|Regular Fee||€ 400||€ 500|
|Student Fee*||€ 250||€ 350|
|Co-Authors/Non-presenters||€ 180||€ 280|
- Each paper must be registered with a Regular Registration on or before 30 April 2015.
- Regular Registration includes: Access to all Conference sessions, Conference proceedings,Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- *Student Registration includes: Access to all Conference sessions, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and the Welcome Reception. Conference Dinner is not included in the above fee and can be purchased separately at the Additional Option section. Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-Authors/Others Registration fee includes: Access to all Conference sessions, Daily Coffee Breaks, and Daily Lunches. Conference Proceedings, Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner are not included in the above fee and can be purchased separately at the Additional Option section.
14th ISPDC Conference
Dates29 / Jun - 01 / Jul, 2015
VenueSt. Raphael, Limassol, Cyprus