St. Raphael Resort
Official Rating: 5*
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island’s motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour’s drive away.
Of the 272 rooms and suites, 216 have been completely renovated and the new addition of the 56 Executive Rooms has ensured that every type of guest can find the facilities to suit him/her. All rooms are equipped with 26 inch flat-screen television with satellite, pay movies on demand and play station games, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, direct-dial telephones, radio, safes and mini-bars. The en-suite marble bathrooms are fitted with every amenity, while the carefully designed building allows 90% of the rooms breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea which one can enjoy from his/her private balcony.
A variety of conference rooms offer facilities and space to cater for any type of event. Several conference rooms and halls are supported by audio-visual systems, secretarial assistance, and modern telecommunication facilities. The combination of space, service and facilities provided ensure St. Raphael Resort's place as one of the leading conference hotels in Cyprus.
Food & BeveragesThere are 8 outlets within the Hotel:
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain’s Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Evening shows at St. Raphael Resort are sure to entertain the guests with acts such as fire shows, cabaret nights, Latin dancing, illusionists and Cyprus folkloric shows. During the day, children are spoilt for choice with the separate shaded children’s pool, water slide and outdoor children’s play ground, all situated in the grounds of the new Executive Wing.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
- From the Hotel to City centre : 15.8 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 57.2 km, 49 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 72.5 km, 54 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 20.6 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 11.5 km, 15 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises
14th ISPDC Conference
Dates29 / Jun - 01 / Jul, 2015
VenueSt. Raphael, Limassol, Cyprus