Registration is CLOSED
Registration and fees
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into http://www.easyconferences.org/medicon2016/register and create your MEDICON 2016 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(Up to 15 Feb 2016 - Extended)
(From 16 Feb 2016)
|Members||€ 425||€ 475|
|Non-Members||€ 475||€ 525|
|* Students||€ 250||€ 300|
|Additional Paper for Members||€ 125|
|Additional Paper for Non-Members||€ 150|
- - Each accepted paper should be presented by one of the authors and accompanied by at least one registration fee payment, to guarantee publication in the proceedings. One full(Member/Non Member) registration fee can cover up to 2 papers only. One Student Registration fee can cover 1 paper only.
- - Member/Non Member Fees include access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- - Student Fee includes access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and Welcome Reception. Conference Dinner is not included in the above fee and can be purchased at Additional Option section.
- - * Students must provide documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) and it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.