Date: 11 Oct
Location: Grand Resort (Venue) - Salaminia Room
Welcome Reception is the first social gathering between all conference delegates and it will take place at the Venue Hotel. It will be a relaxing evening during which delegates will have the opportunity to talk to colleagues and peers, while enjoying local drinks and ample canapés.
- Welcome Reception is included in ALL registration fees
- Ticket per accompanying person: € 30
We will get together at the Grand Resort lobby, from where we will promptly depart in air-conditioned coaches for a tour. An experienced professional guide will tell us about the history of Cyprus and Paphos town in particular. A traditional Cypriot dinner including music and entertainment will be provided after the end of the tour. Desserts, local wines and drinks will harmoniously complete the rich menu. The event can definitely be considered as an opportunity to meet and get to know better fellow delegates in a different yet relaxed environment.
- Conference Dinner is included in Regular Registrations ONLY.
- Conference Dinner for Students and accompanying persons: € 50
Optional Excursions for accompanying persons
LIMASSOL Town - Half Day Excursion CANCELLED
On: 10 Oct, PM
Ticket price: € 25.00
Limassol is the second largest city of the island, with stretches of sandy beaches, beautiful traditional and modern buildings as well as world-class hotels.
NICOSIA Town - Full Day Excursion CANCELLED
On: 12 Oct
Ticket price: € 50.00
Nicosia is the capital of Cyprus and a must for every visitor on the island. Our tour will first lead us to the Cyprus Archaeological Museum where a huge collection of important archaeological findings are housed and through which the long cultural and historical heritage of the island is revealed.
PAPHOS town - Full day excursion CANCELLED
On: 13 Oct
Ticket price: € 50.00
The entire town of Pafos is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring monuments of exquisite and unique beauty. Pafos was the capital of Cyprus for a long period of time in antiquity. On our way to reach Paphos town, we will make ou r first stop to Pissouri and in particular at ' Petra tou Romiou . The legend has it that according to mytholog y, the Goddess of Love and Beauty was born through the foam of this sea.
- Minimum participation for all events: 25 persons
- Half Day Excursion is inclusive of transfers by luxurious fully air-conditioned coaches, CTO licensed guides, all entrance fees, taxes and VAT(19%).
- Full Day Excursion is inclusive of transfers by luxurious fully air-conditioned coaches, CTO licensed guides, all entrance fees, lunch with local drinks, taxes and VAT(19%).