Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research manuscripts that demonstrate current research in all areas of Cloud and utility computing including design and analysis of distributed and centralized Cloud systems, data centre design and engineering, economic and market models for cloud systems, revenue and business models and their applications in scientific, engineering, and commercial deployment.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Big Data and Analytics
- Principles and theoretical foundations of Utility Computing, including pricing and service models
- Policy languages and Programming models
- Utility driven model and mechanisms for Cloud federations
- Autonomic techniques for Clouds and Cloud applications
- Utility-driven platforms for Clouds
- Architectural models to achieve Utility in Clouds
- Designs and deployment models for Clouds: private, public, hybrid, federated, aggregated
- Cloud Computing middleware, stacks, tools, delivery networks and services at all layers (XaaS)
- Virtualization technologies and other enablers
- Economic models and scenarios of use
- Scalability and resource management: brokering, scheduling, capacity planning, parallelism and elasticity, as well as marketplaces
- Cloud management: autonomic, adaptive, self-*, SLAs, performance models and monitoring
- Applications: games, social networks, scientific computing (e-science) and business
- Mobile and energy-efficient use of Clouds
- Beyond technology: Cloud business and legal implications, such as security, privacy, trust and jurisdiction especially in Utility contexts
One or more best paper awards will be given for outstanding contributed papers.
Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5×11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references.
Electronic submissions must be in the form of a readable PDF file. Manuscripts must be received by July 03, 2015. All manuscripts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and evaluated on originality, relevance of the problem to the conference theme, technical strength, rigor in analysis, quality of results, and organization and clarity of presentation of the paper.
Submitted papers must represent original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines will be rejected without review and further action may be taken, including (but not limited to) notifications sent to the heads of the institutions of the authors and sponsors of the conference. Submissions received after the due date, exceeding length limit, or not appropriately structured may also not be considered. Authors may contact the Program Chair at the email address below for further information or clarification. Notification of review decisions will be mailed by August 21, 2015. Camera-ready papers are due by September 21, 2015. A published proceedings will be available at the conference.
At least one author of each paper must be registered for the conference in order for the paper to be published in the proceedings. There is NO student rate for the author who is responsible for registration for his/her published paper. If you have more than one accepted paper, you have to register for each one individually. There is no discount if you have two or more papers accepted. Presentation of an accepted paper at the conference is a requirement of publication. Any paper that is not presented at the conference will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
Submissions will be done electronically through EasyChair:
- Workshop proposals due: 08 May, 2015
- Tutorial proposals due: 03 July, 2015 17 July, 2015
- Paper submissions due: 03 July, 2015 17 July, 2015 31 July, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 21 August, 2015
- Camera ready papers due: 21 September, 2015
- Early registration deadline: 02 October, 2015
Selected papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to the following journal. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme. All extended versions will undergo reviews and must represent original unpublished research work. Further details will be made available at a later stage.