S U B M I S S I O N
Submission is closed
Abstracts should be submitted electronically on-line via the EasyAcademia Submission System. Two-page camera-ready extended abstracts in English (single spacing) are extended to 8th February 2019.
Authors will receive notification of acceptance of their proposed contribution after a reviewing procedure.
Create an “Easy Academia” account
Verify your e-mail
Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent that will be sent to you
Download the sample of an abstract.
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/dynamat2019, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate Track for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Abstract and find the relevant completed abstract document for your submission on your computer (PDF).
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.
We will encourage all accepted authors to submit full length papers after the conference for publication according to a usual peer review procedure in Engineering Transactions. http://et.ippt.gov.pl/