- Special rates have been secured at St.Raphael Resort and Curium Palace Hotel.
- The below accommodation rates are per night and are inclusive of V.A.T. Breakfast is included.
- The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through the online registration system.
- *Half Double room can be selected by participants who wish to share a room with a colleague. Please note that it is participant's responsibility to find the person who will share the room with.
- In case you require to extend your stay beyond the booking dates available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to view location map
The St. Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest beaches in Limassol, only a short coastal drive from the lively centre of town, approximately 10 minutes away. The Larnaca International Airport is 35 minutes away, and Paphos International Airport is 55 minutes away. There are shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
This carefully chosen, tranquil location with the calm sea at your doorstep and the town only a few moments away; has convenient access to the island's motorway. Any other coastal town, mountain village or tourist attraction is hardly more than an hour's drive away.
|Single Room||€ 145.00|
|Double Room||€ 160.00|
|Half Double Room||€ 80.00|
Of the 272 rooms and suites, 216 have been completely renovated and the new addition of the 56 Executive Rooms has ensured that every type of guest can find the facilities to suit him/her. All rooms are equipped with 26 inch flat-screen television with satellite, pay movies on demand and play station games, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities, direct-dial telephones, radio, safes and mini-bars. The en-suite marble bathrooms are fitted with every amenity, while the carefully designed building allows 90% of the rooms breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea which one can enjoy from his/her private balcony.
Food and Beverages
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant: Serves an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern: Serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts next to the beach. Lunch only.
- The Palladium: Offers international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment.
- Octagon Restaurant: Serves American buffet breakfast, and international buffet, carvery, and salad bar for lunch.
- The Phoenician Restaurant: Serves a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine meze.
- The Captain’s Bar: Offers the perfect retreat while enjoying cocktail favorites.
- Splash Restaurant: The perfect outdoor restaurant, offers fast food and a salad bar. Open for lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibion Pool Bar: A symbol of St. Raphael Resort, all guests can swim up to the bar and order from a wide variety of drinks.
Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has a table tennis, , two tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, darts, French bowls, Archery, a fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, scuba diving and all types of water sports. The St. Raphael Spa also offers all types of spa treatments using Thalgo products and is open seven days a week.
In the heart of Limassol, Curium Palace is perfectly placed, closed to the city centre and only a stroll away from the city's most prominent beach. This boutique hotel was designed by Gunsberg, the world-famous Austrian architect and with the recent refurbishment offers the ideal combination of old world elegance and contemporary style, combined with award-winning service, delectable food and high-tech business facilities.
|Single Room||€ 90.00|
|Double Room||€ 112.00|
The Hotel has 63 rooms and suites all newly refurbished with air-conditioning, electric key card system, large TV screen with satellite, DVD player on request, high speed wireless internet connection, latest telephone technology with voicemail, , safety deposit box, minibar, services on call and minimum of one balcony.
Food and Beverages
There are 4 outlets within the Hotel:
- Clock Bar: A vibrant bar serving alcoholic drinks and refreshments and delicious snacks.
- Amanjena Pool Bar: Overlooking the swimming pool and the gardens serving fresh drinks and cocktails.
- Amanda's Terrace:Behind the jasmine and bougainvillea in the front of the hotel, serving quality coffees and teas.
- Squish Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers modern eclectic Mediterranean cuisine.
The Hotel provides a well-equipped fitness centre for the athletic types as well as a tennis court with a tennis instructor is available for some extra lessons to improve your game. Alternatively, you can indulge yourself with a swim in the swimming pool or better yet request for a massage or use the sauna to clear your mind and rejuvenate your body.