You can find the MCG10 template here.
Participants are invited to submit a paper of up to 6 pages (for a Research Report or a Project Report) or up to 2 pages (for Symposia, Workshops and Posters), using the Template given within the conference site. Papers should be written in English.
Papers should include
- The title
- Information about authors (name, surname, institution, country, e-mail)
- Abstract (6-10 lines)
- Key words
- Main text
- List of references
- Max-6 pages
The poster size should be: 70 cm x 100 cm, portrait. The poster should be readable from about 2-3 meters distance.
Poster contents (Possible structure)
- Title: [Maximum length: 1-2 lines].
- Introduction: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Materials and methods: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Results: [Maximum length: approximately 800 words.]
- Conclusions: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- References: [Maximum length: approximately 10 entries.]
- Acknowledgments: [Maximum length: approximately 40 words.]
- Further information: [Maximum length: approximately 20 words.]
Submission Guidelines - EasyAcademia
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you may register and submit your papers in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Paper Submission Steps:
- Create an EasyAcademia account: www.easyacademia.org/signup
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/mcg2017 (e.g), using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate submission type for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the next steps that will appear (Title, Abstract etc.).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select a topic most applicable to your submission.
- Upload the paper as a Word document in the Upload step
- Upload the paper as a PDF in the Attachment step
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.