FINAL Submission Guidelines
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you may register and submit your manuscripts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.Steps:
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/mcg2017, using the login details you provided when you first created an account.
- After logging in, you will have your conference dashboard displayed. If you are a PC Member (Reviewer), you will need to change your role to Author before continuing. Click on your name on the top right, and select Change Role to Author in the menu that will appear.
- As an Author, you will now see all submissions you are involved with. Click on the upload full paper link underneath the submission you wish to update, to start the full paper upload process.
- The Update Submission form will be displayed after clicking the upload full paper link. In the Upload step, click on update paper and find the final manuscript (in Word format) on your device.
- In the Attachment step, click on update attachment and find the final manuscript (as a PDF) on your device.
- You may review the changes (to double check that both documents were uploaded) in the Changes step, and then click on update submission in the Summary step to finalise the process.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.
You can find the MCG10 template here.
Participants are invited to submit a paper of up to 6 pages (for a Research Report or a Project Report) or up to 2 pages (for Symposia, Workshops and Posters), using the Template given within the conference site. Papers should be written in English.
Papers should include
- The title
- Information about authors (name, surname, institution, country, e-mail)
- Abstract (6-10 lines)
- Key words
- Main text
- List of references
- Max-6 pages
The poster size should be: 70 cm x 100 cm, portrait. The poster should be readable from about 2-3 meters distance.
Poster contents (Possible structure)
- Title: [Maximum length: 1-2 lines].
- Introduction: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Materials and methods: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Results: [Maximum length: approximately 800 words.]
- Conclusions: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- References: [Maximum length: approximately 10 entries.]
- Acknowledgments: [Maximum length: approximately 40 words.]
- Further information: [Maximum length: approximately 20 words.]