Call for Tutorial Proposals
ICSR 2016, the premier conference on software reuse, invites submissions for tutorial proposals. The purpose of the tutorial program is to provide participants with the opportunity to expand their software reuse knowledge and skills. Tutorials may focus on well-established or cutting-edge topics, particularly welcome are those consistent with ICSR 2015 theme, and in general the ones concerning software reuse as listed in the CFP.
Proposals for tutorials are limited to 3 pages and should include:
- • The tutorial title and keywords;
- • The tutorial length (half or full day);
- • Presenter information (short bio);
- • Tutorial description, history (if a similar tutorial was given before by the presenters);
- • Presentation format/method including technical requirements (beamer, whiteboards, etc.).
Please email your tutorial proposals to Tommi Mikkonen (email@example.com). Tutorial proposals are reviewed as they are received on a first come first served basis.
Tutorial descriptions will not appear in the ICSR Proceedings, but all speakers can have any relevant materials posted on the ICSR web site.
Important DatesProposal Submission: 28 January 2016
Notification: 10 February 2016