Call for Papers
WETICE 2015 Call for Papers
The IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE) is an international forum for the state-of-the-art research in enabling technologies for collaboration, consisting of a number of related conference tracks.
The conference proceedings are published by IEEE Computer Society and will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Digital Xplore Library. The proceedings will be submitted for indexing through INSPEC, Scopus, Compendex, Thomson Reuters, DBLP, Google Scholar and EI Index.
The 24th WETICE edition, held on June 15-17, 2015 in Larnaca (Cyprus), consists of a set of self-contained and self-managed tracks. The Program Committee solicits the submission of papers to the following tracks:
- ACEC – Adaptive Computing (and Agents) for Enhanced Collaboration
- AROSA – Adaptive and Reconfigurable Service-oriented and Component-based Applications and Architectures
- CAGing – Collaborative and Autonomic Green Computing
- CDCGM – Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
- COPECH – Collaboration tools for Preservation of Environment and Cultural Heritage
- CPS – Capacity driven Processes and Services for Cyber Physical Society
- CSP – Collaborative Software Processes
- FISA – Future Internet Services and Applications (formerly PASCS and PROMASC)
- FVSBS – Formal Verification of Service Based Systems
- MADYNE – Management of Dynamic Networked Enterprises
- VSC – Validating Software for Critical Systems
- Web2Touch – Modeling the Collaborative Web Knowledge
Prospective authors are invited to use the links available at the List of Tracks page to get detailed information about the list of topics addressed by each single track.
The paper submission procedure is carried out using the EasyChair conference management system; the link for submission is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wetice2015
- Submission deadline:
February 13, February 28, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: March 27, 2015
- Camera-ready submission:
April 10April 24 2015
- Author registration by:
April 24April 30, 2015
Papers up to six (6) pages (including figures, tables and references) should contain original contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and are to be formatted according to the IEEE template, which is available at the link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Digital Xplore Library.
At least one author for each accepted paper should register and attend WETICE 2015 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Please contact the Program Chairs (Below) for any additional information or request.
Andrea D'Ambrogio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Khalil Drira (email@example.com)
24th IEEE WETICE Conference
Dates15 / Jun - 17 / Jun, 2015
VenueGolden Bay, Larnaca, Cyprus