Registration is now closed
Authors, please remember that a paper must have a Full Registration associated with it. One additional paper is allowed per author (for fees please see below).
Final submission day for camera ready papers is the 24th of April. Authors must register for the conference by the 30th of April (Extended). For instructions on how to submit your camera ready paper please click here.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Until Apr 30 2015
May 01 - Jun 11 2015*
|IEEE Member Full Registration||€ 450||€ 550|
|Non - IEEE Member Full Registration||€ 550||€ 650|
|IEEE Student Registration||€ 350||€ 450|
|Non - IEEE Student Registration||€ 450||€ 550|
|Track Chair||€ 200||€ 300|
|Additional paper (Max of 1)||€ 150|
* Kindly note, the late registration date has been changed from June 15 to June 11, 2015
- Please note, authors must register with a FULL registration (IEEE Member or Non Member Full Registration). One additional paper is allowed for each author. All Authors must register on or before 30 April 2015 (Extended).
- IEEE Member/Non Member Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Student Registration includes: access to all Conference sessions, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and the Conference Dinner. Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24th IEEE WETICE Conference
Dates15 / Jun - 17 / Jun, 2015
VenueGolden Bay, Larnaca, Cyprus