Registration and fees
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your JELIA 2016 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
|Regular||395 EUR||495 EUR|
|Second Author *||250 EUR||250 EUR|
- Every accepted paper requires at least one REGULAR or STUDENT registration.
- Registration Fee includes attendance to all sessions, welcome reception, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, excursion and conference dinner.
- Second Author Registration Fee* is applicable for any paper where one of the authors has already registered with Regular or Student Fee.
09 - 11 November, 2016
For Academic Matters
For Local Arrangements